Known for her role in the movie industry as a wicked mother in-law, veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor has disclosed her motivation behind whatever movie roles she picks.
Speaking recently with Encomium Magazine, the actress who recently turned evangelist due to her encounter with Jesus Christ said:
“I have never played an obscene role. If the movie does not have any message, if it doesn’t teach morals, I wouldn’t pick it up; it is of no use to me.”
Commenting on nudity in the movie industry, the 58 year old star actress said:
“Let me tell you, going naked is not a sin, it is your choice. You pull off your dress and you start walking, we will class you where naked people belong. That is just it. God does not force people. He would plead with you, He would call you and we are the ones that are stiffening our necks.”
She also decried the way some movie producers sexually molest actresses before giving them roles in the industry.
“Things are not working the way they ought to because producers are messing up. Some go as far as sleeping with young girls before giving them roles,” she said.
More from my site
- Nigerian Actress Empress Njamah posts topless photo on Instagram
- Pictures as Henrietta Kosoko was laid to rest in Lagos
- Photos: Meet Emodi Obinna, Bimbo Akintola’s fitness instructor
- Photos: Nollywood Actresses Fathia Balogun and Ibinabo Fiberesima grace The Amazon TV show with their presence on AIT
- Photo: Nollywood Actor and Actress Sir Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva bag the AMAA Lifetime Achievement Award
- Stephanie Okereke Linus discusses the joy of Motherhood and her soon to be released Autobiography book.
- Kate Henshaw reprimands Nigerian comedian Akpororo – calls him disrespectful
- Nigerian actor Kalu Ikeagwu and fiancé dazzle in new pre-wedding photos
- Nigerian actor and movie producer Kunle Afolayan acquires new ride
- Nollywood Starlet Chinenye Uyanna radiates in her newly released promo shoot.
- Nollywood actress – Joke Jigan releases picture of scars she got from a fatal accident
- Henrietta Kosoko buried amidst tears.
- Another Nollywood icon is gone as Lateef Itakure passes on
- Halima Abubakar says she is not too freaked about marriage
- ”I got married as a virgin”- Nollywood actress Oge Aneke
- Veteran actor Jide Kosoko prohibited from attending his late wife’s funeral
- Nigerian comedian Akpororo apologizes to Kate Henshaw, adding he meant no disrespect
- Nollywood actor Jide Kosoko criticized for attending a ‘party’ days after wife’s demise
- Photos: Nigerian actor and Lawmaker Hon. Desmond Elliot celebrates one year in office.
- ACTRESSES GET HARASSED DUE TO BAD DRESSING – ANGELA PHILIPS
- WHAT TRULY WENT WRONG BETWEEN MYSELF AND RITA DOMINIC— MONALISA CHINDA
- I became star without relocating to Lagos or sleeping with anyone to get roles – Actress Queen Nwokoye
- Upcoming Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nene diesUpcoming Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nene dies
- Actor Tony Umez remembers his late mum, shares her photo
- Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies
- Stunning Nollywood actress, Chizzy Alichi featured in Flavour’s “Mmege” Video
- Nigerian/American model & actress shows off her sexy bikini body
- Nollywood actress, Nzube Onyia releases beautiful birthday photos
- Late Nollywood Actress, Toyin Majekodunmi to be buried in March
- Nollywood Actress Yvonne Jegede Dupes Secret Lover
- Actress Ebube Nwagbo shares a 2000/2001 throwback photo of herself with friends
- iROKOPlus rebrands as IrokoWorld on StarTimes, unveils Funke Akindele as ambassador
- Nollywood Actress Blames Sexual Harassment On Financial Problem
- Photos from the birthday boat cruise of actress Ufedo Sunshine
- I HATE WASHING THE TOILET…TOKE MAKINWA REVEALS
- ‘Too much make-up makes me look like an expensive Baboon’- Belinda Effah
- You can’t mention LeBron James in every song you do – NBA star, Draymond Green calls out Nicki Minaj
- ‘Don’t Worry About My Sins, Face Yours’- Eve Esin tells haters
- Nollywood actress Ivie Okujaye cradles her newborn baby in new photos
- “I was sexually abused & impregnated in Pry 6 by family friend’ Nollywood actress Rita Edochie reveals