You find a girl who is sweet and beautiful and now this is the time to kiss her. If you have never kissed any girl before then it can be a bit intimidating. But it is not that much difficult, a little practice and a little preparation is enough for you. Kissing a girl you like for the first time is an art. Kissing a girl on a date or in an isolated place is all about perfect timing. The awkward thing that you may face is to when you want to kiss a girl and she backs away. If she likes you already then she never opposes your kiss. If it is your first date and you try to kiss her then the possibility is she may back away. There are many ways that can help to turn the things in your favor and create the perfect chemistry whenever you want. Read this article and follow the tips to kiss a girl for the first time.
Best Tips to Kiss a Girl for the First Time:
1.) Freshen Up Your Breath
No one wants to taste garlic or other icky flavors after the kiss because this can be a huge turn-off. When you see her or before the date, brush your teeth and clean your tongue and use mouth wash. To maintain good breath try to drink water on the date instead of soft drinks. You can also chew minty gum or suck on a mint for a few minutes through the date.
- If you are at a restaurant then bring your favorite mouth freshener. After dinner, freshen your breath and then make sure your breath smells good. To check your smell, hold your hand up to your face, breath, and then smell. Freshening up your mouth is important to kiss a girl for the first time.
2.) Set the Mood to Kiss a Girl for the First Time
To kiss a girl, it is very important to set the mood. Compliment for her dress. If you compliment her, she will appreciate it. If she playfully teases you or punches you a lot in a friendly manner, then she wants you to touch her. Try to grab her hand when you want to go to show her something.
- If you are brave you can place your arm around her waist when you two are laughing and say something playful like “You are so sweet!”
- Give her a piggyback ride or you can tickle her a little if she likes it. Don’t overdo this and when you do it, do it with respect.
- Flirting is the best way to make her more open to kiss you.
3.) Choose the Best Time and Place
Choosing the best time and the best place is important to kiss a girl for the first time. The best time for a kiss is at the end of the date, when you are saying goodbye, when you are out for a walk, or after you have finished watching a movie. You will notice that all these times are private and should pretty much just be the two of you. Always choose a private time or place for a kiss. Keep your kiss private and don’t tell to anyone as it seems rude. The kiss should stay private too.
4.) Ask Her to Kiss a Girl for the First Time
Asking a girl if you can kiss her is the best way to show her that you respect her and care about her feelings. If you do this, she will appreciate it. You can say her something like, “I want to kiss you right now. Is that okay for you?” or “Do you allow me to kiss you now?” If she also likes you then she may accept to kiss you.
5.) Get Closer to Her to Kiss a Girl For the First Time
The best way to build the intimacy for the first kiss is by cozying up with her. Sit close to her so that your arm can easily graze against her arms. If you are standing then move into her personal space and stand a few inches away from her body.
6.) Warm Up the Sexual Tension
Before the kiss, it is important to build the intimacy by touching her often. Run your finger through her hair or along her arm. When you touch her, compliment her like say something good about her hair, her fragrance or her soft skin. If she smiles when you touch her then it is a sign she likes what you are doing. Avoid any sudden movements and speak softly in a low tone. Run your fingers against hers playfully and whisper in her ears.
7.) The Perfect Time to Kiss Her
Move in closer to her for the kiss and stop talking. Look into her eyes, smile and then run your fingers through her hair. Now move your face slightly towards her. Close your eyes just before the kiss.
- Tilt your head sideways a little. Start with a few small kisses. If she is deep and passionate kisser then she will hold your lips for a while and you don’t need to move your lips much.
- Kissing is just like a silent conversation. So be kind, gentle and loving.
- If you are kissing her constantly but you don’t get a break to breathe then try to move away from kissing her mouth and then kiss her forehead or cheeks.
8.) Use Your Hands to Kiss a Girl for the First Time
It is good to use your hands while kissing your partner. Use your hand to cup her face and stroke her cheek with your thumb. Place your one arm around her waist or lower back. Move your hands along the sides of her body but don’t move it over her stomach or breast. Because it will make things awkward. Remember; don’t try to use your tongue too early. Just relax and enjoy the way her lips feel against yours. After one or two dates, you can try French kiss.