Extracted from her quick chat with The Entertainer.
We heard your biography is underway. If it’s to be published what will be the title and why?
The thing is not finished, we have just started please. Okay what will the title be? Maybe when I get there I can title it. I can title it “I have seen”, but right now I can’t think of anything.
How are you enjoying Motherhood?
Motherhood is the best thing that can happen to anyone. I am very much excited and enjoy every moment of it. My baby is doing fine and my husband has always been there for me from day one.
More from my site
- Nollywood Starlet Chinenye Uyanna radiates in her newly released promo shoot.
- Nigerian Actress Empress Njamah posts topless photo on Instagram
- Pictures as Henrietta Kosoko was laid to rest in Lagos
- Henrietta Kosoko buried amidst tears.
- Photos: Nollywood Actresses Fathia Balogun and Ibinabo Fiberesima grace The Amazon TV show with their presence on AIT
- Nollywood actress Patience Ozokwor says going naked is not a sin
- Nollywood actress – Joke Jigan releases picture of scars she got from a fatal accident
- Photos: Meet Emodi Obinna, Bimbo Akintola’s fitness instructor
- Nollywood actor Jide Kosoko criticized for attending a ‘party’ days after wife’s demise
- Nigerian actor Kalu Ikeagwu and fiancé dazzle in new pre-wedding photos
- Nigerian comedian Akpororo apologizes to Kate Henshaw, adding he meant no disrespect
- Kate Henshaw reprimands Nigerian comedian Akpororo – calls him disrespectful
- Nigerian actor and movie producer Kunle Afolayan acquires new ride
- Photo: Nollywood Actor and Actress Sir Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva bag the AMAA Lifetime Achievement Award
- Photos: Nigerian actor and Lawmaker Hon. Desmond Elliot celebrates one year in office.
- Halima Abubakar says she is not too freaked about marriage
- Veteran actor Jide Kosoko prohibited from attending his late wife’s funeral
- Another Nollywood icon is gone as Lateef Itakure passes on
- Photos: OMG! Some of the Vesico Vaginal Fistula (VVF) patients are so young
- First Photo’s of #SistersInPower Seminar Held At Orlando, Florida
- Throw back pics of Nollywood stars, Sandra & Williams Uche-Mbah
- See The Photo Of A Mother And Her Child Which Has Been Heavily Criticized Online
- I HATE WASHING THE TOILET…TOKE MAKINWA REVEALS
- WHAT TRULY WENT WRONG BETWEEN MYSELF AND RITA DOMINIC— MONALISA CHINDA
- ACTRESSES GET HARASSED DUE TO BAD DRESSING – ANGELA PHILIPS
- How An Old Woman Was Caught With A Dead Baby Kidnapped!
- Nollywood actress Amanda Ebeye shares stunning photos to mark 30th birthday
- Bishop Oyedepo Daughter Goes Crazy…Reasons!
- ”I got married as a virgin”- Nollywood actress Oge Aneke
- How to Act Around Girls?
- Stunning photo of Stephanie Linus and her husband, Linus Idahosa
- AFRIFF: When Nollywood Meets Hollywood (photos)
- Not even the world gave us a chance – Nollywood movie director, IkechukwuOnyeka and wife celebrate 14th wedding anniversary
- 76 continues winning streak
- Explosion: Militants Warns Residents Who Live Close to Marked Oil Facilities to Vacate Houses
- Nigerians are obsessed with “thanking God” at award ceremonies – Film Maker, Niyi Akinmolayan
- Obi Asika, Jimmy Jatt, Emma Ugolee and others make top 20 list of pioneers of the new Nigerian music era
- Share your Okafor’s Law story and win cash gifts from Omoni Oboli #MyOkaforsLawStory
- Singer, Lola Rae disagrees with Pastor Adeboye’s opinion, says women no longer need to cook for their husbands
- Stephanie Okereke-Linus & husband celebrates 5th wedding anniversary