How to Flirt?
Flirting is more than just a bit of fun and it is a basic part of human nature. Flirting is when you playfully show that you are romantically attracted to someone. If you are ready to flirt with someone then you should know that you are sexually attracted to them and like them. It is very normal to be nervous around someone you like. When you see a cute guy or girl then you start flirting with them. To flirt with someone you need a positive attitude, a hint of daring and confidence. If you want that someone you like to be interested in you then flirting is really very important. Flirting is expressed by eye contact, body language, touch, tone of voice or combination of these behaviors. A few simple flirting tips will help you to increase flirting ability successfully.
Tips to Flirt:
1.) Eye Contact
Eye contact is the easiest and best way to start flirting. You can look deeply into each other’s eyes.
- Don’t stare but do throw small glances at someone you like. Continue it until he or she catches you. Hold your eyes for a second, smile and look away.
- Look into each other’s eyes while talking especially at meaningful points in the conversation.
- Wink or raise your eyebrows while looking at your crush. Do it when you are crossing a room while looking at someone or when you are talking in a group and say something that really meant for him or her.
You can take the advantage of your beautiful smile when you are talking to someone you like or before starting a conversation. You can even smile when you around someone you like.
- Smile slowly instead of laughing loudly. If you are not talking to someone you like but you are looking at them then give a smile to them. Slow smiles are considered as sexy.
- Smile while making eye contact. If you are gazing someone then smile for extra appeal.
- Try to smile with your eyes not just your mouth. Make sure to light up your face when you smile.
3.) Start Talking
Without talking, you can’t go further. So the best way to start a conversation is to introduce yourself. An introduction can do a great job if you don’t know the person you are flirting with. Avoid using the cheesy pickup line. Say simply ‘Hi’ and the start an introduction or a simple question is much more effective.
- If your crush doesn’t know you or your name then try to introduce yourself. You can simply say ‘Hi’, I am (Name) and you are..?
- Or, if you want to keep your identity a mystery for a while then keep it hidden. If the other person really wants to know about you then he or she will definitely ask around.
4.) Initiate a Conversation
A conversation is the best way to move the flirtation forward, whether you already know the person or not. The person you like or you want to flirt with will be impressed by your confidence and boldness. Here are some guidelines:
- The best way to strike up a conversation is to start by putting interesting questions. Putting questions is the way to invite the person to talk with you.
- Find some common ground with someone you know. If you have already met or know the other person, then talk about your shared experience or interest. Like you can talk about a class you are taking together or any other thing which you have shared. However, the topic doesn’t matter, what matters is that you are inviting him or her to interact or chat with you.
5.) Keep Your Conversation Light
When you are talking, don’t bring anything too personal. Talk about the environment around you and keep the personal information out of it such as relationships, money, religion and so on.
- It is easier to flirt when you are talking about fun and lighthearted topics such as reality television, pets or your favorite vacation spots.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously, talk about something slightly offbeat or unexpected, being a bit silly and playfully hit your crush. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself while talking.
6.) Use Body Language
Your body language says more about how you feel, so make sure you are communicating how you feel.
- Do not cross your legs or arms as these are the signs that you wish to detach yourself from the other person. So, keep your stance open.
- Stand or sit in such a way that you are facing the person you are flirting with.
- Casually, initiate physical contact with him or her on the arms or shoulders as you talk.
- Playing with hair is a sign of nervousness which is a good thing if you like the other person. Playing with hair means that you want him or her to notice that you are nervous because it means you are interested.
7.) Compliment the Someone You Like
Compliment the other person while making eye contact. By complimenting each other means that you want to let him or her know you are interested in dating. Keep your voice slightly low while complimenting.
8.) Don’t Talk About Yourself Too Much
Most of the people are comfortable to talk about themselves because it is a topic that you know well. Encourage the other person to talk about him or herself instead of talking about you endlessly. However, you can occasionally put some personal facts to help his or her to ask questions about you in turn.
9.) Flirting By Texting or Chatting
Flirting through texting or chatting is also a good way. If you have never chatted with that person online before, then you can find an excuse for talking to him by asking a question about work or talking about sports that you both like. If you are texting a person for the first time then make sure he or she knows who you are. You can start your conversation like ‘hi, how is it going’ or ‘how is your week going’?
10.) Close the Deal
If your flirting has been successful and you want to know the other person better, then it’s time to turn it into a date. Suggest a specific event or place and ask if he or she would like to come with you. If you are confident enough then ask directly like “I would love to take you on a date.”(1) NEW SEX REQUEST We Have been Notified That There is (1) Female Near Your Location that is looking for quick sex only If you are available immediately PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REVEAL HER CONTACT INFORMATION AT NO COST TO YOU This is a free message provided courtesy of this site