How to Get a Guy to Like You?
Most of the girls want a guy to be completely crazy about themselves. If you are falling in love with a guy then what will you do to get that guy to like you? Being beautiful is important but it is not everything. A girl who is not good looking can have many guys to like her. The reason behind this is guys are not only attracted towards beautiful girls, as they require more than that. You can’t force a guy to fall in love with you. You have to entice him or attract him to make him fall in love with you. Here are some useful tips that will help you to get a guy to like you.
Best Ways to Get a Guy to Like You
1.) Be Confident
Guys like those girls who are independent, interesting and confident. Build up your confidence. Being confident doesn’t mean that you have to be arrogant, loud, chatty, boisterous or forward. It means getting a place where you feel comfortable.
- You should be sweet, feel secure and stay humble all the time. So come out of your shell as guys like interesting and confident girls who manage or lead their own lives.
- Guys who are insecure themselves will only like insecure girls.
2.) Look Attractive and Best
Looking attractive is the best way to get a guy to like you. Try to make an effort to look your best and attractive around the guy you like. Guys are attracted to physical appearance. Also, when you look best, you will feel best which give you the confidence to shine your awesome personality.
- Wearing a little make-up will go best. So you can apply mascara on your eyes, concealer, lip balm, and tweezers.
- Dress well in which you feel comfortable. Wear a well-fitting jeans and a top that look amazing.
- A smile is the best way to attract others. So smile a lot to look prettier and more approachable.
3.) Make Your Presence Known
A guy won’t like you if he doesn’t feel your presence. If you have not caught his eyes then let him notice you. You should show a little interest and give small hints that you like him.
- Many guys will not ask you out because they are scared of getting denied. Say simply ‘Hi’ or ‘Hello’. If he reciprocates then you will get to know whether you have his attention or not.
- Introduce yourself to start a conversation. It is impossible for a guy to like you if he does not get to know you.
4.) Express a Good Sense of Humor
Guys like fun girls or those who have a good sense of humor. It doesn’t mean that you laugh at everything. Don’t take yourself too seriously and when your crush is around you, always be ready with a laugh.
- If you are too serious all the time then he may find you unapproachable and intimidating.
- Express or create a good sense of humor in your own way. Some people are sarcastic and witty and some tell hilarious stories you can go with whatever you are comfortable with.
- It would be good if your crush laughs due to your sense of humor.
5.) Make it Clear That You are Single
A guy will not approach you if he thinks you are committed to someone. So make it clear that you are single.
- If you become his friend then it will give you two benefits – he will know you and you will know him. Treat him like your other friends. Be casual and comfortable when he is around you.
- Guys usually are more open with guys than girls. But it doesn’t mean that you cannot get closer to him.
6.) Talk to Him
Talking to your crush is most important when it comes to getting him to like you.
- Talk about interesting things and ask stimulating and interesting questions. Ask about his family, his life, his friends and tell him funny stories. You can talk about anything that can open up both of you.
- If a guy talks about something he is really passionate about like his favorite sports team, author and band then you are going in right direction. When is he is talking about something he loves that means he is showing interest in you.
7.) Compliment Him
Though it may surprise you that guys also loves compliments as girls do. So don’t be scared to compliment him. Don’t shower fake compliments.
- Compliment about his appearance like his new haircut, cute dimples or smile. You can also say “I like the color of your shirt or ‘You are looking good in this shirt”.
- You can also talk about something he loves. Tell him that you like how passionate he is.
- Find some activities that you like and can enjoy together. As it will create the bond between both of you and allow him to notice how interesting you are.
8.) Find Some Common Interests
Find out the common things that have in common between the two of you.
- It doesn’t matter what type of interest is, it could be anything like music, sports, movies etc.
- Like if you both like your favorite band then invite him to go with you.
- Guys love to spend most of the time with their friends and love them. So, it is important to know his friends. This will help you to get a guy to like you because his friends see you as a ‘fun or cool girl’.
9.) Be Flirty and Text Him
- Once you both get to know each other, you can take the things further. Show him that you are interested in being more than friends. So flirt with him by smiling whenever you see him. Making eye contact is the best flirting technique.
- If you are having his contact number then you can text him throughout the day to show that you are thinking about him. Texting will help you to get a guy to like you.
10.) Invite Him to Hang Out
Now this is the time to invite him to hang out with you. You can go simply in a mall or for coffee. If he is ready to go with you that means he is interested in you or he enjoys your company.
- Now, this is the best time to tell him that you are interested in him. Whatever is his response, at least you can either move with the relationship or move on.