How to Get a Boy to Like You
Best Ways to Get a Boy to Like You:
1.) Look Your Best to Make a Guy Fall for You
Guys are visual creatures, so looking your best will help you to get a guy’s attention. When you look your best, you will feel your best. It will give you the confidence that you need to shine your personality.
- Wearing a little makeup is enough for you like mascara, lip balm, and concealer.
- Dress in clothes in which you feel comfortable. A well-fitting pair of jeans and a top is a good outfit for you.
- Smile a lot because if you smile, you look prettier and friendlier too.
2.) Be Confident to Get a Boy to Like You
Show him that how awesome you are. Build up your confidence, if it is lacking. It doesn’t mean you have to be boisterous, loud, chatty, arrogant or forward. It means getting to a place where you will feel comfortable in your own skin. Guys like interesting and confident girls who lead their own lives. You can be sweet, secure and humble all the time.
3.) Have a Good Sense of Humor
Having a good sense of humor is important to make your conversation interesting. It doesn’t mean that you should be a giggling fool and laughing at everything but you should be ready with a laugh especially when your guy is around you.
- If you are too serious all the time then he may find you unapproachable and intimidating.
- Some people are sarcastic and witty and others can tell hilarious stories and many people do quirky things and poke fun at themselves. So express the sense of humor in your own way.
4.) Be a Good Friend to Get a Boy to Like You
Being a guy’s friend will give you two benefits. You will get to know him and he gets to know you. Treat him like you treat all your other friends. Be comfortable and be casual around him. Usually, guys will be more open with guys than girls but it doesn’t mean that you can’t get close to him. Try to get close to him. A little bit of flirtation in a relationship is important to keep things going nicely.
5.) Talk to Him to Get a Boy to Like You
Talking to a guy you like is important when it comes to getting a boy to like you. Ask him interesting and stimulating questions. Talk about his life, his friends, his family and tell him funny stories. Ask him about something he is passionate about whether it is a favorite band, sports team, and author. If he tells everything about himself then he will start to associate the positive emotions he feels with you.
6.) Compliment Him to Get a Boy to Like You
Guys love compliments just as girls do. If you give fake compliments then it is not a good idea. This shows that you are insincere.
- Compliment him about his appearances like his cool new haircut or his cute dimples. But don’t overdo it.
- However, compliments don’t only need to be focused on appearance. If he is talking about something he loves, then tell him that you admire how passionate he is. You can also compliment him about his sporting performance.
7.) Get to Know His Friends
Guys love their friends, so it is important to get along with them. It is extremely worth to get to know his friends and let them see you as an awesome or cool girl. If you get his friends on your side then it is a great bonus. They will help you to bring you up around your crush even when you are not there. Be careful and don’t flirt with his friends.
8.) Be Flirty to Get a Boy to Like You
Once you two of you have got to know each other and are hanging out, you can take the things to the next level. Show him that you are interested in being more than just friends by flirting with him.
- Whenever you see the guy, smile a lot. This shows him that you are happy to see him.
- Making eye contact is the other flirting technique. Look at him and when he catches you to look at him, take a moment and look away.
- Touching the guy in a more than friends is another way to flirt with him. Lightly brush your arm against his when you are talking. Hug him when you greet him.
9.) Text Him or Call Him to Get a Boy to Like You
If you have his number then you can text him or call him throughout the day to let him know that you are thinking about him. Send him funny or flirty texts and if he responds with the same then you are on the right track. If you text him and you don’t get any reply then stop texting.
10.) Tell Him that You Like Him
After so much waiting, this is the time to move on. Telling a guy straight out that you are interested and ask him if he feels the same way. Whatever his decision is, at least things will be out in the open and you can move on.
- Guys like strong and confident girls who know what they want. He might be impressed to see your courage.
- If you are too shy to ask him to his face then you can text him or write a letter that will be more effective.