If you have a desire to get straight hair, then you are at the right place. No matter if you have curly or wavy hair, but it is not a difficult task to straighten hair. There is no need to go to the parlor and spent your money in straightening your hair. This article is going to guide you about various natural ways to straighten hair.
Ways to Straighten Hair:
Here are some of the very easy and natural ways to straighten hair.
1.) Hot Oil Treatment to Straighten Hair:
Now, you must be thinking how a hot oil treatment can help you in getting straight hair. But, it is a fact that saturation and heat from warm oil help in decreasing light wavy and curly pattern. It is a very effective and easy way to get straight hair naturally. For this method, you may use the oils like coconut, sesame, olive, and almond oils. To straighten hair with hot oil treatment, just follow these steps:
- You need to heat oil in a microwave for about 20 seconds.
- After this, take this warm oil and massage your scalp using it for 15-20 minutes.
- Also, comb your hair properly so that the oil gets evenly distributed. This will also help in preventing hair breakage and keep them healthy.
- Once you are done with this, just cover your head with a hot and wet towel for 30-40 minutes.
- At last, just wash your hair with a mild shampoo and gently comb it when your hair is still wet.
2.) Eggs and Olive Oil to Straighten Hair Naturally:
Eggs help a lot in making your hair shinier and stronger while olive oil keeps your hair well moisturized. When both of these ingredients are mixed together, they help to straighten hair. To prepare this kind of remedy, just follow these steps:
- Take two eggs and beat them. Add 4 tablespoons of olive oil to it. If your hair is shorter in length, then you may use one egg as well.
- Mix these ingredients well and apply them to your hair and scalp.
- After this, just comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb.
- Also, wear a shower cap and cover your head with it.
- Leave it for 30-45 minutes.
- At last, just wash your hair with a mild shampoo and see a difference in the texture of your hair.
3.) Milk to Get Straight Hair:
Milk has amazing moisturizing properties that make it one of the best agents to get straight hair. Also, milk contains content of protein nutrient in it. This nutrient fortifies hair shafts while making your hair frizz free and smooth.
- Take one and a half cup of milk and mix equal amount of water in it. Pour this mixture in a spray bottle.
- Now, comb your hair and spray this mixture on your hair. Comb again after spraying the mixture to your hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes so that milk gets absorbed to your scalp completely.
- At last, just wash your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
4.) Fuller’s Earth for Getting Straight Hair:
Fuller earth is also a great remedy that may help in straightening your hair. It also helps in getting rid of frizzy hair. It is also a mild cleansing agent that will not damage your hair at any cost. Take a cup of fuller’s earth and add two tablespoons of rice flour and one egg white together. Mix all of the above ingredients well and add water to get a thin texture of this mixture. Once this mixture is prepared, then simply applies it to your hair with a wide-toothed comb. Leave this on your hair for an hour and then wash it off with water. At last, simply spray this mixture on your hair. It is one of the best ways to straighten hair.
5.) Aloe Vera to Straighten Hair:
Aloe Vera contains various enzymes that help in promoting healthy hair growth. It even helps in making your hair smooth and soft. The best thing about aloe vera gel is that it penetrates into hair strands. It even keeps your hair well moisturized due to the presence of amazing moisturizing properties in it. Take one and a half cup of aloe vera gel and mix warm olive oil to it. Also, mix six drops of sandalwood and rosemary oil to this mixture. Use this mixture for massaging your hair and scalp. After this, just cover your head with a shower cap and leave it on your hair for 1-2 hours. At last, just rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
6.) Coconut Milk to Straighten Hair:
Coconut milk has great moisturizing properties that make it one of the best remedies to straighten hair fast.
- Take a glass jar and mix one lemon juice with one cup of fresh coconut milk.
- Also, place this jar in a refrigerator for a few hours. Use this mixture to massage your scalp for 20 minutes.
- In addition, cover your head with shower for about 30 minutes.
- At last, just wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
7.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Straighten Hair:
Apple cider vinegar is a great agent to get straight hair. It helps in restoring your hair’s natural pH levels. It even promotes healthy hair growth and keep your scalp infection-free.
- Take one cup of water and mix 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Use this mixture as a shampoo.
- Leave this mixture on your hair and allow it to dry.
8.) Beer Rinse to Straighten Hair:
Beer is rich in various vitamins and proteins. These ingredients provide a great help in maintaining healthy hair. Also, the presence of alcohol in beer acts as a cleansing and shine agent. It even provides an amazing softening effect to hair. Just boil one cup of beer in a pan. Don’t forget to boil it over medium heat. Boil it until the solution reduces to half. Allow this solution to cool down and then mix this solution with a cup of shampoo. Just start washing your hair using this beer shampoo. It is a great remedy to straighten hair.
9.) Castor Oil to Straighten Hair:
It is another amazing remedy to get straight hair. It helps in keeping your hydrated. In addition, it is a great conditioner for your hair. To prepare this remedy, just follow these steps:
- Take one tablespoon of soybean oil and mix it with two tablespoons of castor oil.
- Now, keep this mixture in a microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Massage your scalp and hair with it for a few minutes.
- Apply it on your hair and then leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it out with a shampoo.
10.) Celery Leaves to Straighten Hair:
Celery leaves can be used to straighten hair naturally. It also helps in stimulating hair growth.
- Chop some celery leaves and the little water to it. Blend this mixture to extract juice.
- Strain it.
- Pour this juice in a spray bottle and leave it for two days.
- After two days, spray it on your hair.
- Also, comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb as it is a great way to spread the juice throughout your hair.
- Massage for a few minutes then covers your head with a shower cap.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and apply conditioner.