How to Lose Face Fat?
In this article, we will tell you how to lose face fat. Fat always bothers us and if it gets accumulated in our face, we then call it face fat. Face fat will cause you to develop a double chin and chubby cheeks, if left unnoticed. Some or the other way it tells you that you are becoming obese. You can’t deny the fact that face fat plays havoc with your looks. You always want to have a leaner, sexier and thinner overall face. A chiselled jawline and prominent cheekbones can define your look beautifully. Apart from this, face fat poses some health risks too like it can cause sleep apnea and in some cases it is closely related to heart problems. Face fat gets accumulated in your cheeks and chin area. Losing fat from a specific area is a tedious thing to do. We usually focus on losing fat from the areas like our belly, thighs and butt but forget our face. By doing the face exercises and intake of proper balanced diet could prove helpful in losing face fat effectively.
Causes of Face Fat:
Obesity is one of the most important factors of fat accumulation in your face. Overeating and bad food habits also make you obese and leads to unwanted weight gain. Due to genetic factors and an inherited tendency towards fat storage, some people tend to get fatter than their counterparts. Lack of physical activity is another important factor for your increased weight.
2) Health Conditions
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Hypothyroidism and Cushing’s Syndrome are some of the health conditions that can cause fat storage and respective gain in weight. As a result your face becomes fatty.
Top Remedies to Lose Face Fat:
1) Change Your Diet to Get Rid of Face Fat
You need to make some changes to your diet to cut down the extra calorie intake. With commitment and patience it is achievable. It will reduce your body weight including the fat accumulated in your face.
- Avoid intake of high calorie food and drinks such as desserts, soda, cookies, cakes, sweetened juices, burgers, fries, etc. Salty food should strictly be avoided as more salt content in the body can make you look bloated.
- Include lots of fruits and vegetables to your diet. These are full of vitamins, fiber and minerals. Along with fruits and vegetables you can have whole grain food such as oatmeal, barley or quinoa, flax seeds, etc. It will help in cutting down overall calorie intake and makes you feel fuller for a longer period of time. At the same time your body will get enough time to absorb nutrients. You can increase your protein intake. Foods such as eggs, legumes, tofu, soya beans, seafood, fish, poultry, etc. are rich in protein content.
2) Exercises to Lose Face Fat
There are certain exercises which are specifically designed for toning and slimming down your face. It is a time taking process and you have to keep yourself motivated until you get the required result. Keep working hard and don’t stop till the goal is clinched. Exercises that target cheeks and chin area should be taken into consideration.
- Cheek Puff Exercise: Take a deep breath and hold the air in your mouth. Shift the air from one cheek to another. Keep repeating it 10-12 times with a medium pace. This simple exercise is helpful in toning and strengthening your facial muscles.
- Blowing Air Exercise: You may try blowing air from your mouth slowly to cut down your face fat. It will help your cheeks, jaws and neck to get in shape. For this, you need to stand keeping your back straight. Inhale and fill your mouth with air. Hold it in your mouth. Turn your head upwards just to make your chin parallel to the shoulder. Then slowly blow out the air from your mouth. Repeat 10 times.
- Pucker Your Lips: You can pucker your lips for 4-5 seconds to strengthen your neck and facial muscles. For this, stand still. You can pucker your lips upwards facing towards the ceiling. Keep looking to the ceiling for 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
- Fish Face Exercise: You can grab your cheeks between your teeth to make a fish like face. Now, try smiling. It can burn your face fat and can tone the face muscles. Repeat 10 times.
- Jaw and Mouth Stretching: Stand with your spine erect. Pull your lips upwards just to tighten the tendons of your jaw while keeping corners of the mouth downwards. It is just like frowning. Hold on to this position for around 8-10 seconds and then relax. Repeat 10 times.
- Chew Gum: Put a chewing gum in your mouth and start chewing it. No additional effort required. It is one of the simplest and effective exercises for strengthening jaw and neck muscle. But keep in mind the sugar content in the gum. It should be low or gum should be sugar-free so that you can avoid extra calories.
With all of the above mentioned exercises you can take up other cardiovascular exercises too. Jumping, running, swimming, jogging, biking, etc. can help you get rid of excess fat. This will help in cutting down whole body fat and in turn your face fat would get reduced further.
3) Go to Bed on Time to Reduce Face Fat
To flaunt a toned and sleek face you need to sleep for 6-8 hours a day. Try to maintain a fixed routine and go to bed on that time daily. Sleeping for adequate hours can ease out your body muscles and resets your body functions. It helps regulating your metabolism and hormone levels. certainly, it is one of the simplest way to lose face fat.
4) Drink Water to Burn Face Fat
Water is the essence of life. We all are much aware of this fact. To shed that extra fat from your body you need to stay hydrated as much as possible. Water is a zero calorie drink and will help in flushing out the toxic elements from your body. Above all, it provides you the feeling of fullness so that you would not get cravings for food. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day. Hydrated skin tends to maintain its firmness for longer period. Indeed, it is one of the simplest way to lose face fat.(1) NEW SEX REQUEST We Have been Notified That There is (1) Female Near Your Location that is looking for quick sex only If you are available immediately PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REVEAL HER CONTACT INFORMATION AT NO COST TO YOU This is a free message provided courtesy of this site