Stretch marks are the strips on the surface of the skin. It is common after pregnancy. During the pregnancy the skin contracts and leaves lines behind. Same is the case when you gain or lose the weight. Though it is not a serious problem but does not look good on the skin. So it’s better to get rid of it and what best can be the natural ingredients. Read more, to know stretch mark removal tips and tricks.
Stretch Mark Removal Tips and Tricks:
1.) Aloe-Vera for Stretch Mark Removal
Aloe-Vera is probably the most effective trick for skin problems especially stretch marks. It has soothing and healing properties that help to get rid of stretch marks. You can also use it to treat pimple and acne scars as well.
How to Use Aloe-Vera?
- Rub a fresh gel of the Aloe-Vera on the stretch marks. Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, apply a mixture of Aloe-Vera gel and Vitamin E oil and apply it on the affected area. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse it off.
2.) Lemon Juice for Stretch Mark Removal
Another trick to remove stretch marks is applying lemon juice. It is acidic in nature and a rich source of Vitamin C. It helps to get rid of stretch marks, acne, and pimple and scars as well.
How to Use Lemon Juice?
- Cut a lemon into two parts. Rub one part on the stretch marks.
- If you find it too strong then mix some water into the lemon juice and then apply it.
- Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse it off.
- You can also apply the mixture of lemon juice and cucumber juice. It is also one of the best stretch marks removal tricks
3.) Potato Juice for Stretch Mark Removal
Potato juice is packed with essential minerals and vitamins. These nutrients promote the healing process. It also helps to treat blemishes as well. Moreover, it promotes the growth of new and healthy cells.
How to Apply Potato Juice?
- Rub a thick slice of potato on the affected area for 5-7 minutes.
- Leave it on for a few minutes. Then rinse it off with warm water.
- Alternatively, mix equal amount of potato and cucumber juice and use it to treat stretch marks.
4.) Castor Oil for Stretch Mark Removal
Castor oil is one of the effective remedies for stretch marks. It can also help to heal other skin problems like wrinkles, moles, age spots, pimples and fine lines. It removes the left over the scar and gives to a smooth and sultry skin.
How to Apply Castor Oil?
- Massage a few drops of castor oil for 5-8 minutes on the affected skin area.
- Cover that area with a thin washcloth. Then place a hot bottle on it. This will provide the heat to the skin. Leave it for 20-30 minutes. Change the bottle when it cools.
- Do this regularly to get rid of stretch marks.
5.) Egg Whites for Stretch Mark Removal
Eggs whites are packed with the proteins and amino acids that help to get rid of the stretch marks. Since you only need egg white so separate the egg yolk since you do not have to use it?
How to Use Egg White?
- Add egg white of 2 eggs in a bowl. Whip it with the fork. Before applying the egg white clean the affected skin area.
- Leave the egg whites on the affected skin for a few minutes and then wash it with the cold water.
- Pat the skin dry then applies moisturizer i.e. olive oil on the affected skin.
- Do this daily to get rid of the stretch marks.
6.) Sugar for Stretch Mark Removal
Sugar especially white sugar is one of the best tricks to remove stretch marks. Moreover, it is a great exfoliate. It leaves a supple scar free skin.
How to Apply Sugar?
- Combine a tablespoon of white sugar, a few drops of lemon juice and almond oil. Mix this thoroughly and spread it on the stretch marks and around it.
- Gently massage it on the skin for 5-7 minutes. Do this before taking a shower.
- Do this regularly to get rid of the stretch marks.
7.) Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks Removal
Cocoa butter is also one of the best remedies for stretch marks. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Regular application of cocoa butter will give you smooth and flawless skin.
How to Use Cocoa Butter?
- Spread the cocoa butter on the affected skin. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse it off.
- Alternatively, make a mixture of a tablespoon of wheat germ oil, grated beeswax, apricot and cocoa butter. Mix this thoroughly and then heat it. After heating, it leaves it to cool. Then store it in the airtight container and freeze it. Apply this mixture on the stretch marks.
- Do this regularly to remove stretch marks.
8.) Olive Oil for Stretch Marks Removal
Olive oil is packed with the essential nutrients that help to nourish the skin. It promotes the blood circulation and improves the skin elasticity. Therefore, it is the best remedy for stretch marks.
How to Apply Olive Oil?
- Slight heat the olive oil. Then massage it on and around the stretch marks.
- Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse it off.
- Alternatively, you can apply a mixture of the vinegar, olive oil and water on the affected skin before going to sleep.
- Do this regularly to treat stretch marks.
9.) Alfalfa for Stretch Marks Removal
Alfalfa leaves are packed with the essential amino acids that help to heal the damaged skin. It is also a good source of Vitamin K, E, and proteins. It provides adequate nourishment to the skin.
How to Apply Alfalfa Leaves?
- Boil a cup of water, add a handful of alfalfa leaves to it. Steep it for a while.
- Then cool it at room temperature. Strain it.
- Mix the water with the chamomile oil and apply it on the affected skin.
- Massage it for a while.
- Do this regularly to remove the stretch marks.
10.) Water for Stretch Marks Removal
Water is the basic necessity of the body. It hydrates the body and removes the toxins. In addition, it helps to treat skin conditions as well. It will make your skin radiant, soft and flawless. To prevent such conditions drink 8-12 glasses of water regularly.
Some Tips for Stretch Marks removal:
- Stretch marks are common after pregnancy or when you reduce or gain weight. To prevent the stretch marks take a good care of your skin. Moisturize and massage it daily with essential oil.
- Do not leave your skin untreated.
- Drink plenty of juices and water.
- Massage your body regularly post the pregnancy.