How to Get Rid of a Hangover?
Due to heavy drinking, you may face various problems, one among them is a hangover. It is the basic symptom you will notice after drinking an excessive amount of alcohol. At times, it is very difficult to avoid alcohol, when it is party time. Few occasions bring a lot of fun into your life. But, after an unlimited fun, you can notice the after effects of heavy drinking. So, if you get a hangover, then read this article to know various ways to get rid of a hangover.
Causes of Hangover:
A hangover is a basic consequence of consuming excessive alcohol. There are several factors that contribute a lot to the development of the condition of the hangover. They are as follows:
- After consuming alcohol you urinate at frequent intervals. This causes dehydration in your body. This may give the sense of light-headedness and thirst in an individual.
- The level of stomach acids increases in your stomach by consuming alcohol. This may cause the conditions like nausea, stomach ache, or vomiting.
- You will experience the inflammatory response by the immune system due to excessive alcohol consumption.
- The blood sugar level of your body will drop due to alcohol consumption. This will give birth to the symptoms like tiredness, fatigue, moodiness and even seizures in certain cases.
Signs and Symptoms of Hangover:
Here are the few signs that you may see due to a hangover.
- Accelerated heartbeat
- Bloodshot eyes
- Muscle and body ache
- Hangover Headache
- Photophobia (sensitivity to light)
- Facing problem in focusing or concentrating
- Sensitivity to loud sounds
- Stomach ache
- Bad breath
- Erratic motor functions
Ways to Get Rid of a Hangover:
Here are few important ways that you may follow to get rid of a hangover.
1.) Drink Plenty of Water:
Your body gets dehydrated by consuming excessive alcohol. Hence, it is really important to drink plenty of water and keep your body hydrated to get rid of a hangover. Drinking plenty of water also helps in flushing out harmful toxins from your body. So, drink plenty of water for rehydrating your body. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water in a day. Also, avoid drinking caffeinated drinks and sodas as they cause a great water depletion in your body.
2.) Consume Lemon Drink:
Lemon is a great detox food. It helps in getting rid of after effects of heavy drinking like queasiness, dizziness, muscle pain, and sensitivity to light and sound. It helps in forming rebalance in the body by controlling blood sugar level and pH level of the body. You make this lemon drink to get rid of a hangover. To prepare it, follow these steps:
- Add two teaspoons of lemon juice in a glass of warm water. Also, add one teaspoon of honey to this solution.
- Stir this mixture well and drink it slowly.
- Drink this solution 2-3 times in a day to get rid of a hangover.
3.) Drink Fruit Juices:
Drink fresh fruit juice as it gives you a boost. It helps in fighting with the symptoms of a hangover like tiredness, fatigue, and lethargy. It helps in increasing energy of your body. Fruit juices are high in vitamin C. This vitamin is lost from your body due to constant urination at the time of drinking. You may prefer drinking juices like orange juice, coconut water, and tomato juice.
4.) Honey to Get Rid of a Hangover:
Honey is a great cure for symptoms of a hangover. Honey is rich in potassium nutrient that helps in minimizing the effects of drinking too much alcohol. It is also high in fructose, which is basically a type of sugar that helps in metabolizing extra alcohol in the body. To use this remedy for preventing hangover, just follow these steps:
- Take 3-4 teaspoons of honey at a frequent interval of times for reducing the symptoms of a hangover.
- You may also prepare a drink by adding 1-2 teaspoons of honey to one cup of water. Drink it several times in a day to get rid of a hangover.
- Another alternate way is to spread honey on a dry toast and eat it 3 times in a day.
5.) Eat Banana to Treat a Hangover:
Excessive drinking may cause depletion of the potassium content in your body. A large amount of potassium is lost from your body due to heavy drinking. Hence, you may suffer from various symptoms due to potassium deficiency. So, to replenish potassium as well as electrolytes in your body. Simply eat bananas. This fruit is a great source of potassium. It also helps in preventing stomach irritation and boost the energy level of your body. So, eat bananas to treat various symptoms of a hangover. You may also prepare banana milkshake. You may also add honey in banana shake to make it more effective and sweet.
6.) Ginger to Get Rid of a Hangover:
Ginger is another great natural treatment used to get rid of a hangover. It can prevent the symptoms of a hangover like nausea and vomiting. It helps in digestion of alcohol and provide fast relief in stomach irritation by proving a soothing effect to it.
- You may simply prepare a ginger tea and drink it.
- You can also choose to chew a few pieces of ginger to get rid of a hangover.
- Alternatively, you may also take four cups of boiling water and add 10-12 slices of ginger root to it. Strain this solution after 10 minutes and add it to the juice of one orange. Also, add half lemon juice and one and a half cup of honey to this mixture. Mix it well and drink this solution when it is still warm.
7.) Peppermint to Get Rid of a Hangover:
Peppermint is a very helpful herb that helps in treating hangover symptoms. It helps in digestion, and provide a great relief in tension, bloating, nausea and some other symptoms of an acute hangover. It also helps in speeding up the detoxification process in the body.
- You may simply chew some peppermint leaves to get rid of a hangover.
- You can also prepare peppermint tea and drink it 4-3 times a day to treat symptoms of a hangover.
8.) Oil Pulling to Treat Hangover:
If you wake up with an extremely bad hangover, then you may try the tactic of oil pulling. It is a great way to detox your body. It is a great detoxifying tactic used to remove harmful toxins from the body. To use this method, follow these steps.
- Swish a teaspoon of coconut oil in your mouth and through your teeth.
- Keep on doing this for 15-20 minutes.
- After this, spit it out of your mouth and use water to rinse your mouth.
- This should be the first thing you must do in the morning on an empty stomach before brushing your teeth.
9.) Eat Eggs to Avoid Hangover:
Eggs are the best food you must eat to combat a hangover. It contains an amino acid known as cysteine which helps in breaking down the toxins that make you feel unwell. It also helps in flushing out the harmful toxins from your body. So, if you wake up in the morning just a prepare a great breakfast of egg and toast to get rid of a hangover. But, don’t add a lot of oil to it.
10.) Take a Proper Sleep:
A proper sleep can take away all the impact of a hangover. Sleeping is very important to recover from a hangover. So, sleep properly to get rid of a hangover. Just try to sleep as much as you can and give proper rest to your body after heavy drinking.(1) NEW SEX REQUEST We Have been Notified That There is (1) Female Near Your Location that is looking for quick sex only If you are available immediately PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REVEAL HER CONTACT INFORMATION AT NO COST TO YOU This is a free message provided courtesy of this site