In this article, we are discussing several different ways to tie a scarf. Nowadays it’s been a trend to wear scarf be it, men or women. It has become a favorite fashion at falls that every men and woman would love to carry. This is just alike you wear your favorite neck piece or any other neck accessories. The Scarf is all season and all-occasion fashion that trend never goes and fades with time. So in this article, we have listed some fun and amazing tips to tie a scarf. You can wear ties in several ways that include as a shrug, neck piece, headgear, belt, and many more. There’s more than one way to tie a scarf if you want to keep your hair looking fabulous and fresh. We present the best methods one has ever come across for tying a scarf. It’s stylish and unfussy. It’s also safe, no matter how hard the wind blows, your scarf will stay in place and do its job. So stick to this article to know more about the different ways to tie a scarf.
Best Methods to Tie a Scarf:
1.) Try Forehead Scarf
This is one of the best ways to tie a scarf around your forehead. It looks cool and is a trendy look one can go for. This is somewhere a casual look for all day long that gives you a new look along with a nice head gear. So try the following steps to tie a scarf around your forehead:
- Start by folding a scarf, longways, about 3 inches in width.
- Now, cover and wrap the scarf around your forehead.
- Tie and give a knot to the scarf at the back of your head, not on the side, to avoid looking like the Karate Kid.
2.) Try A Bow
- Make one side of your scarf longer than the other because we need to make a bow with the longer side.
- Make a loop, hiding the end on the larger side of the scarf, make sure the loop in an upward direction and not in downward.
- Make a bow holding this loop in the middle.
- Now, take the shorter end of the scarf and wrap around the bow.
- Bring the shorter side of the bow around this bow and through the middle also.
- When the side comes to the other side, pull it to make it tighter according to you.
- Your bow is ready now, arrange it your choice of side.
3.) Try Banded Scarf
Try this new method to tie a scarf. This is a simple yet so trendy way to tie a scarf around your hairline. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take your favorite large scarf and tie it at the middle of the band using a rubber band.
- Now, extend the ends of the scarf.
- Wrap the scarf from your hairline to the back of your head.
- Now, tie the scarf at the back of your head. Keep one end of the scarf in front and the second one at the back of your open hair. Now, you are ready with your new headgear.
4.) Head Scarf
This is also a trendy and all time method to tie a scarf. It gives you a new as well as a sporty look for the day. So to try this method follow the steps given below:
- Widen out your large scarf about your forehead.
- Wrap your scarf and make sure the ends of the scarf come on the back of your head.
- Tie a knot in the scarf firmly, but see if it is comfortable, bow around the lower back of your head. This differs the chic look from the pirate look.
5.) Try The Infinity
This is one of the most fashioned scarf methods, goes best for both men and women. So try this method, follow the steps given below:
- The first step is to tie both the ends of the scarf together. Making a large loop.
- Hang this loop around your neck, keeping the knot at the back.
- Now, twist the scarf, second and third time over the head, hiding and covering the knot at the back.
6.) A Cozy Scarf
This is a good method to keep yourself warm in winters. This will keep you warm whole day while you carry a trendy fashion. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take your scarf and fold it in half.
- Now, wrap this folded scarf around your neck.
- Now take one end of the scarf and put it through one loop.
- Twist the other loop and put the other end of the scarf into it.
- You are all set to start your day.
7.) The Waterfall
This is something amazing and a new look for the young girls. This certainly suits all types of occasions and casual dresses. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take your scarf, it should be wide enough.
- Wrap the scarf twice around your neck.
- Take one end of the scarf and tuck it on the other side on the scarf.
- Now, tuck the other end underneath the first one on the other side.
- Your waterfall style is ready to groove.
8.) Try The Twist
This is one of the elegant styles to tie a scarf. It also works as a neck piece for your neck. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- The First step is wrap scarf once over your neck.
- Now, start looping one end through the existing loop by twisting it, again and again, ending at center front.
- Same do with the other end, twist with existing loop ending at the center.
- Arrange the shorter ends by twisting with each other according to you.
- This is how you are ready to flaunt it.
9.) Try it as Vest
This method is one of the favorite methods of the scarf by most of the girls. You can try this scarf as a vest. Yes, you heard it right. You can also wear it as a vest. So try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take your scarf, it must be wide enough.
- Now, fold your scarf half.
- Tie the top ends of your scarf.
- Now, tie the top center to the corners.
- You are ready to put your arms in new your new vest.
10.) Try Braided Tie Knot
- Fold your scarf in the half.
- Put this half scarf around your neck and keep one end longer than the other.
- Put both the ends through the loop.
- Pull the loop down and twist it and lock it in the loop.
- Again, do the same with a new loop, but with the same end.
- Pull the other end through a new loop and tighten it to get the braided look.