Home Remedies for Hair Loss Treatment (Alopecia)
How to use home remedies for hair loss treatment? There are many natural hair loss remedies, which can be used to get rid of hair loss problem. Hair is often regarded as the crowning glory in any human being. A stunning lack of shinning, beautiful hair, is a sign of beauty and good health. Hair loss is regarded as one of the main reasons behind hair thinning. It has been a cause of worry for many people across all times. Some of the common reasons behind hair fall are:
- Excessive use of artificial products.
- Overuse of styling equipments like curlers or straightness.
- Some diseases affecting the immunity of the body.
- Too much smoking or consumption of alcohol.
- Improper or too much oily or spicy food.
- Stress and anxiety.
- Lack of complete and proper nutrition.
- Old age.
- Hormone related problems.
- Side effects of certain medications.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss Treatment (Alopecia)
There is no magic pill, which can cure the problem of hair fall. The way to ensure, that you have lovely locks, is to maintain a disciplined lifestyle and use some natural ingredients to boost the health of your hair follicle.
1.) Hair Oil Massage for Hair Loss Treatment (Alopecia)
The principal step that you can take to reduce hair loss is to massage your scalp with proper hair oil. Legitimate hair and scalp massage will build blood stream to the hair follicles, condition the scalp, and improve the quality of your hair’s roots. It will also promote unwinding and reduce emotions of anxiety. You can use hair oils like coconut or almond oil.
- Massage any of the hair oils mentioned above onto your hair and scalp by applying light weight with your fingertips.
- Do this at any rate, once a week.
2.) Indian Gooseberry for Hair Loss Treatment (Alopecia)
For natural and quick hair growth, you can use Indian gooseberry, popularly known as amla. This plant is rich in vitamin C, of which an inadequacy in the body can cause hair loss. The mitigating, cancer prevention agent, antibacterial, and the shedding properties introduce in Indian gooseberry can help keep up a healthy scalp and promote hair growth.
- Mix one tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry or amla mash and lemon juice.
- Massage your scalp with the mixture thoroughly. Cover your hair with a shower top.
- Leave it on overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.
3.) Onion Juice for Hair Loss Treatment (Alopecia)
Onion juice helps treat hair loss because of its high sulfur content, which helps enhance blood dissemination to the hair follicles, recover hair follicles and reduce aggravation. The antibacterial properties in onion juice also help eliminate germs and parasites, and treat scalp diseases that can cause hair loss.
- Separate the juice of one onion by grinding it and then strain it.
- Apply the juice specifically onto the scalp.
- Allow the juice to get soaked in your hair for at least 40 minutes and then wash your hair, with shampoo.
- Measure two teaspoons of aloe Vera gel and onion juice separately.
- Mix them well in a bowl.
- Allow your hair to soak in the mixture for no less than 20 minutes, before rinsing it off with water.
- Repeat either of these cures two or three times a week for several weeks.
4.) Licorice Root for Hair Loss Treatment (Alopecia)
Licorice root is another herb that prevents hair loss and further harm to the hair. The placating properties of licorice roots open the pores, soothe the scalp and help dispose of disturbances like dry chips. This remedy is useful for dandruff, hair loss and hairlessness.
- Add one tablespoon of ground licorice root to one mug milk with a quarter teaspoon saffron.
- Mix both the ingredients well.
- Apply the paste on bare patches at time to hit the hay and leave it on overnight.
- In the morning, wash your hair.
- Take over this remedy once or twice a week.
- You can also take licorice inside as licorice tea three times a day.
5.) Aloe Vera for Hair Loss Treatment (Alopecia)
Aloe Vera contains compounds that specifically promote healthy hair growth. Since it is alkaline in nature, it helps the scalp and hair’s pH to a more alluring level, which can extraordinarily promote hair growth. Standard users can also calm scalp tingling, reduce scalp redness and aggravation, add quality and radiance to hair, and ease dandruff. Both aloe versa gel and juice will work.
- Apply aloe vera gel or juice into the scalp.
- Leave it on for a few hours and then wash it off with tepid water.
- Repeat the methodology three to four times a week.
- You can also consume one tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on a vacant stomach to appreciate better hair growth.
6.) Fenugreek for Hair Loss Treatment (Alopecia)
Fenugreek is exceptionally effective in treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone predecessors that improve hair growth and help reconstruct hair follicles. The protein present in fenugreek seeds, can help to enhance the growth of hair.
- Drench one mug of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- In the morning, toil them to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to your hair and cover with a shower top. After about 40 minutes, flush your hair.
- Take after this remedy each morning for a month.
7.) Beetroot for Hair Loss Treatment (Alopecia)
Beetroot juice contains starches, protein, calcium, potassium, vitamins and phosphorus,. All these supplements are essential for healthy hair growth. Incorporate new beet-root juice in your eating methodology.
- On the other hand, pound a few beet-root leaves (boiled in water) alongside henna and apply the paste on your scalp.
- Let your hair soak up the goodness of beet-root juice for a couple of minutes.
- Repeat several times a week.
8.) Chinese Hibiscus for Hair Loss Treatment (Alopecia)
The Chinese hibiscus flower has numerous natural properties that can help in treating hair loss. In addition to advancing hair growth, this flower can also be used to cure dandruff, prevent part closures, thicken hair and prevent untimely turning gray. To treat hair loss:
- Add 10 Chinese Hibiscus flowers to two mugs of coconut oil.
- Heat the arrangement until singed. Strain it to gather the oil.
- Apply the oil on your hair before going to bed.
- Wash your hair thoroughly in the morning.
- Repeat this a few times a week.
- You can also make tea with this flower and use it as a wash for your hair to empower legitimate growth.
9.) Flaxseeds for Hair Loss Treatment (Alopecia)
Flaxseeds are a rich wellspring of omega-3 unsaturated fats that can prevent further hair loss and empower hair growth. To oversee hair loss, consume one tablespoon of crisply ground flaxseeds with a glass of water daily in the morning. You can also add flaxseeds to your greens, soups, smoothies, and other dishes.
You can use flaxseed oil as a hair oil. This oil has multiple properties, which can regenerate the hair and help it to grow long naturally.
10.) Coconut Milk for Hair Loss Treatment (Alopecia)
Coconut milk is rich in protein and essential fats that promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. When connected to the hair, coconut milk gives speedy results.
- You can make new coconut milk at home by adding a crisply ground coconut to a skillet of water.
- Give it a chance to steep for a few minutes.
- Strain the liquid. Once cool, apply the milk thoroughly onto the scalp and into your hair.
- Let the solution work on your hair for half an hour, before washing it off.
- To make the treatment more effective, you can mix dark pepper and powdered fenugreek seeds in the coconut milk before utilizing it.
11.) Curd for Hair Loss Treatment (Alopecia)
Curd is a magnificent remedy for enhancing the nature of the hair and prevents hair loss too. It is one of the best conditioners and can be used in different forms:
- Mix curd with dark pepper and apply this on your hair.
- You can use a mild shampoo to properly wash your hair.
- Mix curd with honey and apply this on your hair. Applying curd with honey or lime juice saturates your hair.
- It also makes your hair sparkly and shiny. This natural hair veil is also effective against dandruff which can be a cause of hair loss.
Other Useful Tips to Prevent Hair Loss:
- Increase the intake of flax seeds, fish and walnuts to get unsaturated fats, which is essential for the natural strength of hair.
- Don’t tie back hair hard.
- Expand the amount of biotin, silica and zinc in your supper as it affects hair growth and also keeps the scalp healthy.
- Drink satisfactory water in a day.
- Avoid utilizing hot or warm water for hair wash as it increases hair loss.
- Don’t use hard shampoos for hair; rather, strive for mellow ones that contain lotion.
- Use steam to restore your hair. Plunge a clean towel into high temp water, crush the abundance water and cover your hair with the towel. Leave it till the towel chills off. This increases the blood stream towards the scalp and even clean the pores, introduce on the scalp.
- Rubbing of fingers vivaciously of the scalp in the wake of washing hair also increases blood flow and prevents hair loss.
- Keep the scalp clean and avoid earth and dust.
- Hair trimming is again a decent choice for preventing loss of hair.
- Avoid blow drying of hair on the daily premise. It harms hair follicles and makes the scalp dry.
- Don’t brush your hair when they are wet, and don’t even towel-dry them again and again generally.