Many girls are willing to make the first move. Girls want a guy who is self-assured and confident. Kissing is a special moment which happens when two people attracted to each other to feel the urge to connect physically. It should be mutual. Figuring out the right time to kiss a girl may be confusing. Maybe you are not sure if she is ready to kiss. If you want to move further in your relationship then you should let her know that you are interested in her more than a friend. Sometimes many guys are rejected while attempting a kiss. Now, don’t worry guys we are here to help you. Keep reading this article, here are some signs to know if your girlfriend is ready to kiss you.
Best Ways to Know if Your Girlfriend is Ready to Kiss You
1.) Look at Her Eyes
By looking at her eyes you will get to know her desire to kiss you. Eyes are the way to the soul.
- Eye contact has always been a positive sign. If your girlfriend looks into your eyes then she is probably initiating intimacy. Sometimes people look down because they are nervous or shy. If she is not making eye contact then it is a sign that she is not open to kiss.
- Sometimes girls give you some signs such as put her chin down and look down that may mean she wants to be kissed.
- If she slightly narrows her eyes that means she is waiting for a kiss.
2.) Look at Her Lips and Nose
Girls prepare their lips to kiss a guy. Focus on her mouth to know if your girlfriend is ready to kiss you. This sounds odd, but research has shown that nose will give signals of desire.
- If her nose slightly becomes wider then she wants a kiss. That means she wants to take in more air because she is preparing herself for intimacy.
- If she is licking her lips or biting her lips that means she is trying to moisten her lips to kiss.
- If her lips look tight then it is a bad sign.
- If she has freshened her breath or applied lip gloss that means she wants her lips to look attractive to you so that you will kiss her.
- If she looks at your lips that means she is thinking about kissing your lips.
3.) Notice Her Posture
By watching her posture, you will get to know if your girlfriend is ready to kiss you. Most of the time communication is made up of non-verbal signs. Sometimes people don’t even realize that they are communicating by non-verbal signs.
- If she is leaning toward you slightly that means she is open to kiss.
- If she is leaning away that is a bad sign. Pay attention to her feet if they are pointing towards you.
- You can test her by moving slightly toward her. If she moves away that means she is not interested. Create a zone of intimacy to see whether she is interested or not.
4.) Notice Her Hands
Girls use their hands to touch things or show femininity if they want a kiss from you.
- If a girl plays with or touches her necklace then she is into you. If she shows another body language that is open to you, is a good sign because sometimes a girl is little nervous.
- If a girl is playing with her hair that means she wants you to find her attractive.
- If she touches something like a glass in a sensual way then it is a good sign.
5.) Notice Her Body Language
By watching her body language you will get to know if your girlfriend is ready to kiss you. If she has open body language that means she wants you to kiss her.
- Signs of open body language include eye contact, body tilted toward you or facing you, feet pointed toward you and arms at the side.
- Signs of closed body language are feet or legs crossed, body tilted away from you, arms crossed over chest, minimal eye contact, and feet or legs crossed.
6.) Wait for Her Touches
If she touches you in small ways that means she is creating more intimacy in the hopes you will kiss her.
- Slightest touches show desire. If she brushes her hand against your arm or knee then it is a good sign.
- Touch means she wants to get close to you. If she touches your face then it is a good sign.
- If she playfully or softly hits you on the arm that means she wants to create a playful vibe with you.
- Test her by touching her slightly. If she responds that means she is interested in you. Touch your feet against her feet and see what she does.
7.) Notice Her How She Talks to You
If she seems like she wants to talk to you for long then it is a good sign. If she is showing interest by asking lots of questions which can be personal or deep that means she wants an intimate connection with you. If she laughs at your jokes that means she is in a mood of flirting.
8.) Try the Triangular Kissing Technique
There are some techniques that you can use to build intimacy and test her how she communicates or responds back.
- Move close to her and touch her hands or legs. Slow down your words and breathing.
- Make eye contact for a few seconds. Now look at her mouth. You will see that she will be more receptive to a kiss.
9.) Go for a Kiss
To know if your girlfriend is ready to kiss you look if she is responding positively to your signals and body language then go for a kiss.
- Move closer to her and open your lips slightly. Look at her eyes and mouth.
- If she responds by looking into your eyes and your mouth then move on and kiss her.
- If she feels or looks awkward then move away or try to divert the conversation.
10.) Be Calm
Whether you kiss her successfully or not, react with equanimity and calm.
- If you kiss her then look her into eyes, smile and continue what you were doing. Don’t get wild as you look immature or too eager.
- If the kiss is not successful then don’t panic. Smile slightly and do what were you doing.