In this article, you will come to know how to get great lips. You may be wondering how to take care of your lips in a much better way. Beautiful lips are always admired and it makes your personality more attractive. Some of the girls have dark and chapped lips which make them look unhealthy. You need to put some efforts to make your lips pink and shiny. There are several tips available which can guide you to get great lips in a short interval of time.
Useful Tips to Get Great Lips:
1) Regular Exfoliation to Get Great Lips
Dead skin cells lying on the upper surface of your lips may make it appear darker. You may exfoliate your lips once in a week to give it a lighter tone. Moreover, darker lips appear smaller as compared to lighter lips. You may use different methods to exfoliate your lips such as:
- Take a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean your lips. For this, put the brush in warm water for some time. When it gets soft then rub it on your lips gently.
- You may use sugar scrub too to exfoliate your lips. For this, take a teaspoon of caster sugar. Mix a few drops of lemon juice and water to it. Apply this paste on your lips and rub it gently. It will make your lips lighter and pink.
2) Proper Moisturisation to Get Great Lips
Your lips may get dry if you do not give it proper attention. Moisturisation is necessary to have soft, shiny and bigger lips. You may use different moisturisers and lip balms to make them hydrated and soft. Some of the best natural moisturisers are mention below:
- Use milk cream to get rid of dry lips. You can put it on your lips at night and wash it when you wake up. It may nourish the skin of your lips and make it look shinier.
- Use honey to moisturise your dry and rough lips. Apply a thin coat of honey on your lips. Wash it after 20 minutes. You may notice that your lips have become soft and bigger.
- Use olive oil to make your lips soft and shiny.
3) Try Massages to Get Great Lips
Massaging your lips on a regular basis can help you to get healthier and bigger lips. When you massage your lips then blood circulation in that area gets increased, in turn, it improves the texture of your lips. You may use aloe vera gel to massage your lips. Aloe vera can treat the fine lines present on your lips and help it become softer. Similarly, you may use ice cubes for massaging your lips. It can help the muscles of your lips to relax and increase the blood flow in your lips.
4) Stop Licking it to Get Great Lips
You should not lick your lips in order to keep it hydrated. It may damage the protective barrier present on the lip surface. Thus, your lips get dried out fastly. There are certain enzymes present in your saliva which can break down that protective barrier easily. You should use a moisturiser instead to keep your lips soft and shiny. Moreover, constantly licking your lips may make it look smaller.
5) Use Serum to Get Great Lips
You may be using different serums for your facial skin. Similarly, you can use a natural serum to make your lips look healthy and beautiful. For this, take a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of coconut oil. Mix them well and apply it on your lips for about 10 minutes. Wash off the serum using warm water. You may notice that your lips are getting rejuvenated and are getting back its lost shine.
6) Apply Lipstick to Get Great Lips
You may apply a fantastic lipstick to give your lips a beautiful look. You should choose lipstick according to your choice. It can be a matte lipstick or a hydrating one. However, a matte lipstick generally makes your lips to dry out fast. Thus, it is advisable to apply a thin coat of lip balm or lip moisturiser on your lips before applying lipstick. Otherwise, it may look chapped after certain time.
7) Protect it from Sun to Get Great Lips
Your lips may also get damaged due to exposure in harmful sun rays. Like the skin on the other parts of your body, your lips should also be protected from sun. You may use a high quality lip balm with SPF 15 or more to prevent it from getting darker and chapped. You may also use coconut oil as your lip balm. It can protect your lips from harmful sun rays.
8) Keep Yourself Hydrated to Get Great Lips
You should drink a good amount of water to keep yourself hydrated. It will help improving the texture of your lips too. Your lips can show you that you need to drink water immediately. If you drink 10-15 glasses of water a day then your lips may not get dehydrated and appear shinier. Salty foods can make your lips to dry out so you should drink plenty of water after having something salty.
9) Use Lip Plumper to Get Great Lips
You may use natural lip plumper to get bigger and fuller lips. Girls like to get fuller and pouty lips. It helps them look attractive. For this, you may take one-fourth teaspoon of cinnamon and mix it well with olive or coconut oil. It will increase the blood flow in your lips and your lips will look fuller. Similarly, you may apply ginger or jalapeno to your lips to make it bigger.
10) Use Scrubs to Get Great Lips
Those fruits which are rich in niacin can help you to get bigger and fuller lips. Mangoes and avocados are among those foods. You can make a paste of these fruits and apply it on your lips for 15-20 minutes to get pink and beautiful lips. Similarly, fruits rich in vitamin C like lemon and oranges can help you get lighter and fair lips. You may take out some juice out of these and apply it on your lips. You may dilute it by mixing it with water.