Friendship is something which can’t be explained in words and it is everyone’s life’s greatest joys. A friend is a soul mate with whom you share everything. Your friend understands you and accepts you as the way you are. It is such a tremendous gift to have a deep friendship with someone from the opposite sex. At times, such type of deep opposite sex friendship can be a great challenge. The longer you are friends, the more stable your relationship would be. Falling in love with your friend is very common, exciting and frightening. Keeping a friendship with someone is not that difficult but it can become hard if you fall in love with your best friend. Now you would like to give a try and bring that friendship to a higher level. But you are not sure what to do next; we are here to help you in bringing your friendship to a next level. Keep reading this article; you will get some amazing tips to make a friend fall in love with you.
Best Ways to Make a Friend Fall in Love with You:
1.) Try to Become their Best Friend
Not any other friend, become someone who listens to all their problems, someone that they could not live without and always helps out in hard times. Build a strong connection that neither of you could live without. Become fast friends so that it creates a sense of trust between the two of you. If your friend trusts you then he or she will be more likely to give you a chance when it comes to love.
- Try to open up. Tell your friend about yourself like about your wishes, sorrows and dreams. If there was not any love then it is possible for love to grow. Let your friend think of you as a person with successes, real goals and problems.
- Make him or her feel special. Let them know that you value them in a unique and special way. Compliment them for being there when you needed them. Appreciate them for the comfort the person offers you and make you smile. Always dream with the friend you like and always cheer them and encourage them.
2.) Give Hints to Your Friend
Before getting too close, you need to give them hints that you may like your friend more than as a friend. Try some simple flirt, comments and something that would tell your friend that you are sweet.
- You don’t want to make him or her think that you are friends in order to get in a relationship. In the beginning, don’t try to sit shoulder to shoulder with your friend. Look into their eyes and smile. If you are comfortable with them then try to tickle them.
- Now gradually try to flirt with words. Tell your friend how much you like him or her and how special he or she is to you.
3.) Always Help Him or Her
If you are with them when time gets hard then help them through their hard times. They will see you as a problem solver and trust you more. Be someone with whom she feels safe and secure and they can share their feelings. Helping them in hard times is the best way to make a friend fall in love with you.
4.) Work on Your Appearance
To make a friend fall in love with you, work on your appearance. Every men or woman are interested in the way how you look. When it comes to asking a girl or guy out on a date, they always consider looks. Maintain your hygiene by cleaning your teeth and nails. Keep your skin soft and clean. Also, take care of your hair. Stay fit and healthy. By looking good, you will get your friend fall in love with you. Girls and guys love it when the opposite sex dress up nicely. Find clothes that emphasize your style and make you look great.
5.) Develop Interpersonal Skills
People will naturally like you if you have good interpersonal skills. You should know how to handle people in different situations. You should develop skills like being friendly; making others feel important, never criticize, avoid conflicts and tell someone they are wrong without thinking of the other person. You should also have a good knowledge of other things like politics, games, movies etc. Your vocabulary should be good. If you develop such type of interpersonal skills then you can easily make someone fall in love with you.
6.) Be a Good Listener
Being a good listener you can make a friend fall in love with you. When your friend speaks to you, let them know how good of a listener you are. Give your friend full attention when they are talking to you. Don’t interrupt them when they tell you something.
7.) Be Yourself
To get your friend fall in love with you, try to be yourself not someone else. Be unique and bring out your best. Let your friend know you who you truly are. Use your strengths, talents and gifts and let yourself be known. Make her laugh with your good sense of humor. If you love music, politics, sports or poetry then let her know what you love. The right person will fall for you and love you the way you are. Don’t talk seriously because it will annoy them. It is good to have a good sense of humor. Do some flirting to change their mood.
8.) Tell her If You Want to Take the Relationship Further
If you want to take your friendship to the next level then tell your friend. It may get awkward and uncomfortable if he or she knows that you want a relationship and they don’t feel the same way about you. Chances are you might not be friends after you tell them still you got to try.
- Be honest and explain your feelings. Say something like,” You are a very special person in my life and I really value our friendship. I really like you.” Give them some time to think about the relationship. Telling about your feelings is the good way to make a friend fall in love with you.
- If he or she seems interested then ask them out for a date.