Controversial actress, Caroline Danjuma, who made a dramatic return to acting after about 10 years, has disclosed that it wasn’t easy for her finding her rhythm back in the industry.
According to her in an interview with Channels TV, the actress who was part of the cast and crew of just premiered movie, ‘Stalker,’ stated that part of the things which affected her comeback was the fact that she had just put to bed and playing a lead role would have jeopardized the movie.
She also pointed out that she was also shy to face the camera because of her body size but she was still able to scale through with the help of other cast who showed her support.
In her words, “It wasn’t easy, It has been like a decade that I did my last movie. It was very scary. Initially, my director had told me to play the lead role, and I said “no.” First of all I just had a baby, I felt I had not shed that weight yet. I was shy, I was panicking, I read my script over and over again. I said “you know what? No. I would rather you give it to someone better than myself, because this is my comeback. I want to be comfortable.”
More from my site
- ”I got married as a virgin”- Nollywood actress Oge Aneke
- RokOnSky Launches – London goes Nollywood-crazy for Mary Njoku
- iROKOPlus rebrands as IrokoWorld on StarTimes, unveils Funke Akindele as ambassador
- TV Presenter Weds Policeman Who Saved Her Life during Borno State Bomb Blast
- Nollywood actress Belinda Effah welcomes baby boy
- Movie producers see me as the best choice for ‘Witch’ roles – Ghanaian actress, Christiana Awuni
- New comedy movie, ‘Basira In London’ Set to hit Nigerian cinemas in March 2017
- Actress Gloria Mba loses husband to make-up artiste, Thelma Ozy
- Bukky Wright Successfully Premieres ‘Iwure Olofin’ (Photos)
- Photos: Nollywood Actresses Fathia Balogun and Ibinabo Fiberesima grace The Amazon TV show with their presence on AIT
- Bimbo Akintola Quote + Naija Entertaiment News
- How Eniola Badmus celebrated her Birthday
- Nollywood actress and Oasis star Rosaline Meurer storms Abuja for advert and media tour (photos)
- WHAT TRULY WENT WRONG BETWEEN MYSELF AND RITA DOMINIC— MONALISA CHINDA
- Nollywood actress Sugar Chika shows off her beautiful baby bump
- Nollywood actress Ivie Okujaye cradles her newborn baby in new photos
- Nollywood actress Sugar Chika shows off her growing baby bump in new pics
- Here’s how Nigerians are reacting to Mercy Johnson’s appointment as Kogi state Senior Special Assistant on entertainment
- Mrs Bello – Nollywood actress Funke Akindele confirms she’s married
- Nollywood actress Patience Ozokwor says going naked is not a sin
- Upcoming Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nene diesUpcoming Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nene dies
- Photos from the birthday boat cruise of actress Ufedo Sunshine
- Hilarious Throw Back Photo Of Halima Abubakar Surfaces
- “I Almost Gave up on Acting but Look at Me Now”- Omoni Oboli
- African Movie Channel in new deal with Startimes – AMC series launches
- Share your Okafor’s Law story and win cash gifts from Omoni Oboli #MyOkaforsLawStory
- Oprah Winfrey says she doesnt regret not having children,says she wouldnt have been a good mum
- Omotola’s Stella Magazine full interview
- Nollywood actor Charles Onojie and wife Obehi welcome their 2nd child after several miscarriages
- Stephanie Okereke Linus discusses the joy of Motherhood and her soon to be released Autobiography book.
- Eniola Badmus comes for Hushpuppi, questions his source of income after he shows off N11m club bill
- Tonto Dikeh looks cheerful in beautiful new photos
- I wasn’t born poor, love made me journey down poverty- actress Iyabo Ojo says
- Beautiful photos of actress, Rachel Okonkwo and her young mum
- Photos: Nollywood Actress, Chizzy Alichi is a year older today!
- New photos of former Nollywood actress, Dolly Unachukwu
- Henrietta Kosoko buried amidst tears.
- Former Nollywood actress Victoria Inyama shares photo with her children
- Actress Chika Ike shares beautiful new photos