Internet data in Nigeria had lately in 2015 been on a low price and at its best. Brain News NG believes its from the reassessment of Telecommunication networks in Nigeria otherwise known as Network providers data rates, data cap and customers reactions by the NCC.
These new codes are working well on all gadgets/operating systems like ipod, ipad, android, windows mobile, tablets, PC, and have been tested as at the time of posting. See them below…
Please Note: This data plan may not work if you’re using BlackBerry, except it is on Airtel and Glo.
Enjoy your cheap browsing as it last.
1. MTN NIGERIA:
* For 2GB: Send “SPB to 131″ in a text message. It will cost you N2,000 and will last for a complete one month.
* 4.5 GB day & Night: 30days, cost N2,500, Text ”120 to 131” in a message.
* 4.5GB: 1 Month, N2,500, To activate: Text ‘102 to 131’. (Shared for Night & Day. i.e, 2.5GB day time, the remaining 2GB for night hours; 9pm to 9am).
* 2,015MB (2GB), @N2,015, 30days. Text ‘SPB to 131’.
2. ETISALAT NIGERIA
* For 1GB: Simply Dial *229*10*10# and will cost you N500 | It will last for 24 hours. I simple rates this plan as an emergency plan.
* For 1GB: Dial *5995*2#, cost N1,000. Last for 3 Days (Week Ends).
* For 2GB: Dial; *229*2*8#, Cost N2,000, Validity: 30days.
* 1GB: dial *229*2*7#, N1,000, Validity: 30days. (Note: If it selects your Etisalat SIM, simply use an INFINIX Hotnote Android mobile to activate it with the desired SIM Card).
3. GLO NIGERIA:
* For 3GB: Send “COMONTH to 777” in a text message. Cost N1,000 for a whole one month or dial *777*21#. (Note: This process will only work on your android phone if you had rooted + tweak your mobile phone into a Black berry serial number before it will work for you.)
*For heavy Internet Users:
* Text, 11 for 12GB @ N5,000
* 12 for 24GB @ N8,000
* 15 for 33GB @ N10,000
*16 for 51GB @ N15,000
* 17 for 63GB @ N18,000
*54 for 4.5GB @ N3,000
*55 for 2.5GB @ N2,000
*58 for 4.5GB @ N2,500 send all the above ‘codes’ to 127.
Or dial *127*(Code above)# and so on. And finally for help on that ‘send info to 127’ in a text message.
* For 1,200MB (1.2GB): dial; *777#, enter 1, after that choose one (1) again, then press 2 and lastly choose 1. Valid for 30 days. or simply dial; *777# send to begin.
4. AIRTEL NIGERIA:
* For 3GB: Dial *440*16# cost N1,500 and will last for 30days.
* For 4GB: Dial *440*161# Cost N2,000 and will last you for 1 month.
* For 9GB: Dial *438*1# Cost N3,500, Valid: for 30days.
* N1,000, 1GB, 30days, dial *496#.
* Opera-Mini Plan: 1 month, 260MB, N300, to activate: dial *885*1#, Data Bal; *885*0# (Note: Works on all Apps especially on Android OS, but not sure on Windows mobile. lol!)This plan is rated as one of the best ‘internet data conservative plan in Nigeria’ by Brainnews NG).
* Weekend plan: *473#, 500MB, N500.
* 4.5GB: @N3,500, 1 month, With unlimited access to Facebook, Twitter, BBM, Whatsapp, 2go.
* Weekend Plan 2: 1024MB (1GB), for just N100, dial *474*1# to activate. Data Bal. Dial *140#. Note: It can only be use on Weekends (Fri-Sun) and finally if it selects your Airtel SIM, please try another, out of 10 SIMS two or more may work for you. Goodluck