How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss?
In this article, we will suggest you some of the ways to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss. Many of us would be familiar with apple cider vinegar and its variety of benefits. Apple cider vinegar or ACV is commonly used for almost everything from salad garnishing and pickles to clean silver. But do you know that ACV is also very effective in weight loss? A healthy body weight is necessary for maintaining mental and physical health. Through this article you will get to know how apple cider vinegar can help you lose pounds and reach your targeted weight.
However, ACV is not an overnight cure, but it will surely help you lose weight gradually. Every overweight person wants to lose weight as fast as possible. But taking shortcuts to lose weight can make you pay more at the end. Such shortcuts can be taking steroids, weight loss pills, starving, etc. Whereas losing weight slowly with patience has two major benefits. First benefit is that your body gets enough time to adjust according to the weight loss. This means your body won’t compromise by accumulating fats like it does when it sense it’s being starved. The second advantage is that your weight loss will be stable. This means you will not start re-gaining all the weight you lost which usually happens in most of the cases. Therefore, ACV is a tool which you can keep using for as long as you prefer in order to maintain your weight all the time.
How ACV Really Help You Lose Weight?
Apple cider vinegar is known to have wonderful qualities which can help you lose pounds naturally. Below are some of the properties of ACV and how they are effective.
- ACV contains organic acids and enzymes which help increase the rate of metabolism. This in turn boosts your body to burn fat faster.
- ACV helps maintain your appetite, which in turn help you to eat in control.
- Apple cider vinegar helps in hydrating and refreshing your body while discouraging water retention.
- ACV also has plenty of fibers and potassium which keep your blood sugar low, which is one of the essential factors for losing weight.
- It also contains essential Minerals and Vitamins, potent enzymes, pectin, potash, amino acids, acetic acid, propionic acid, alcoholic acid and many other beneficial acids, all of that help in speeding your metabolism and help you shed weight without losing vital nutrients.
- Consuming ACV before your meals helps in slowing the release of glucose into your bloodstream. This, in turn, slows the process of digestion, thus making you feel fuller for longer. And, when you feel full, your body doesn’t store fat.
- ACV also helps in proper digestion. It flush out toxins and helps to remove stored waste from the intestines and colon.
- Apple cider vinegar is very effective in burning calories, lowering cholesterol and making you feel more energetic.
- It has natural antibiotic and antiseptic properties that fight bacteria.
- The acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar helps in extracting iron from the food. Iron enhances the flow of oxygen through your body’s systems, resulting in a proper and better function.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss?
Apart from helping you lose weight, apple cider vinegar also promotes your overall health. And above all, it is perhaps the most affordable weight loss tool available presently. One of the most easiest ways to use it is by swallowing 2 tsp raw, organic apple cider vinegar first thing in the morning, daily. Apart from this method, you can try mixing ACV into your food and drinks using one or more of the below listed methods.
1.) Water and Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
- Take 2 tbsp of raw, organic apple cider vinegar and mix it into a 16 oz. glass of water.
- Drink it half an hour before each meal.
- Drinking this solution between meals will help speed up your weight loss process.
- Take 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and mix it into an 8 oz. glass of warm water, vegetable juice, or fruit juice and drink it.
- Do this 2 times a day and see your weight drop away gradually.
2.) Cinnamon Powder and Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss Naturally
ACV alkalizes your body, suppresses hunger, stabilizes blood sugar, and cleanses your body system. On the other hand, cinnamon discourages fat accumulation by suppressing the blood glucose spikes which usually occur just after you eat. Together, this combo makes an effective weight loss remedy.
- Half an hour before each meal, mix 2 to 3 tbsp of ACV and 1 tsp of cinnamon powder into 8 to 12 oz. water and drink it.
- Do this 3 to 5 times daily, mainly before and between your meals, to achieve your target of weight loss.
3.) Maple Syrup, Water and Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
- Take 1 tbsp of ACV and mix it in a glass of warm or room temperature water.
- Sweeten it with maple syrup.
- Drink this mix 2 to 3 times daily.
4.) Salad Using Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
- For making salad, take 2 tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, and 4 spring onions. Chop and toss them together in a bowl.
- Then, mix together 50ml ACV, 50ml water, 2 tsp of sugar and ¼ tsp each of salt, and pepper.
- Pour this mixture over your salad and enjoy. You can keep the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for future use.
- Consume this regularly to improve your weight loss results.
5.) Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
The ACV and honey combo is one of the most effective remedy for a multitude of ailments. It is also a powerful combo for weight loss. ACV is highly acidic nature, and when it is consumed it converts into alkaline, neutralizing the effects of excess acids in the diet. Honey has a low pH and it turns alkaline when consumed. Honey helps in the proper excretion of excess acids. Plus, ACV has a great taste when mixed with honey.
- Take 1 tsp of ACV and 1 tsp of raw honey and mix into 8 oz. warm water and drink it.
- Drink this twice daily on an empty stomach for best results.
6.) Apple Cider Vinegar with Garlic, Lemon Juice and Honey
- Before every meal, take 2 tsp of raw, organic ACV, a pinch of garlic juice, a pinch of cayenne pepper, juice of ¼ of a lemon, 2 tsp of raw honey and mix them well into a glass of water.
- Drink it regularly, it will help reduce your food cravings, boost your immune system and speed up your metabolism.
7.) Chamomile Tea and Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
- Before every meal, mix 3 tsp of raw, unpasteurized ACV in a cup of chamomile tea and drink it.
- You can add 2 tsp raw honey in it If you want
- You can also add a pinch of cinnamon.
- Do this regimen until you reach your targeted weight.
8.) Green Tea and Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
- Mix 1 tsp of ACV into a cup of freshly brewed green tea.
- Add 2 tsp of honey in the mixture and drink it.
- Green tea is known to have antioxidants that helps boost your metabolism and curb your hunger.